Our practice offers a range of on-site services including:
- Ultrasonic Therapy
- Respiratory Function Testing
- Cryotherapy for removal of warts and keratoses
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor procedures
- Implanon, IUD, Mirena at Beaconsfield only
- Fracture care
- Family planning
- Travel vaccinations including Yellow Fever at Beaconsfield only
- Medicals such as Employment, Insurance, Licence, Sport and Police
- Skin Checks
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health
- Children’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Smoking Advice
- PRP(Platelets Rich Plasma) treatment at Belgrave Site
Both practices have a pharmacy located next door. The closest imaging facilities to Beaconsfield is Berwick. Ferntree Gully is the closest for Belgrave South.
Melbourne Pathology provides onsite pathology with one collection room within our suites at Beaconsfield.
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm.
Pathology for Belgrave South is referred to Ferntree Gully, Tecoma and the Angliss Hospital.